Directions from the West:
- Take the Long Island Expressway to Exit 45-Manetto Hill Road.
- Keep right at the fork and merge onto Manetto Hill Rd.
- At the stop light use the right two lanes to turn RIGHT onto Woodbury Road.
- Turn right onto Froehlich Farm Boulevard about a ¼ mile down.
- SEF is the 4th driveway on the right hand side.
Directions from the East:
- Take the Long Island Expressway to Exit 46 – Sunnyside Blvd.
- Turn LEFT off of the exit ramp – 7-Eleven will be to your right.
- Continue on Sunnyside Boulevard for about 1 mile.
- Pass Holiday Inn on your right.
- Take road around and at the traffic light make a RIGHT onto Froehlich Farm Boulevard.
- Schlessinger Eye & Face is about a ¼-mile down on the LEFT.
OCULOPLASTICS CONSULTS: Be advised that due to insurance and health-related considerations, procedures are generally not performed at your initial visit.
NEURO OPHTHALMOLOGY CONSULTS: Please bring all films and related reports with you to your appointment. Due to the comprehensive nature of your visit, please be aware that you may be in our office for 90-minutes or more. We recommend you have someone drive you to and from your appointment, as your eyes will be dilated for the exam.
Oculofacial Plastic Surgery Long Island
With a convenient Woodbury location, Dr. David A. Schlessinger is a highly regarded oculoplastic surgeon serving Long Island and New York City patients.
Schlessinger Eye & Face Services Include:
Please call to schedule an appointment 516-496-2122.