Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Long Island
Schlessinger Eye & Face offers cosmetic laser and IPL procedures that are safe and very effective. We have waited to offer a lot of these treatments until the technology and medical protocols were developed to the point that they met our standards for medical excellence.
We are pleased to offer the following services using state-of-the-art Spectrum Laser System:
Enhanced Skin Rejuvenation, the Elimination of Vascular and Pigmented Irregularities, including sun damage, skin discoloration, the reduction of small facial blood vessels, the reduction and removal of leg veins, the removal of tattoos and the removal and reduction of wrinkles. These laser/IPL treatments really work and have minimal downtime.
- • Permanent Hair Reduction: Everyone has it, the permanent reduction of unwanted body hair from virtually any part of the body. Our diode laser system has been FDA approved and can be used for all ethnic groups and skin colors including tanned skin.
- • Eliminate unsightly spider veins and broken capillaries. With our advanced Yag laser system, you will see noticeable improvements after only a few treatments.
- • Lunchtime Laser Peel: Our Erbium Yag Laser will freshen your appearance and improve skin texture with minimal downtime.
- • Remove Unwanted Body Art: “Erase Regret”. Our Q-Switched Yag Laser breaks up tattoo ink into tiny particles removing what was supposed to be permanent.
- • Acne Treatments for Adults and Teens. This IPL approach reduces acne by infusing intense pulsed light into the bacteria. Improvements are normally seen within just a few days after the treatment.
How does IPL Treatment Work?
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) facial rejuvenation can correct or erase the signs aging. The Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) machine treats sun damage, brown spots, freckles, broken blood vessels, enlarged pores, rosacea and uneven skin tone on the face, hands and body. Following Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment, you will see smoother skin, smaller pore size and fading of sun spots. Rosacea, a common vascular problem, will show significant improvement.
How is the area treated?
A cold gel is applied to the treatment area(s). Then the Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) hand piece is gently applied to your skin allowing pulses of light to be emitted to the treatment site(s). Usually, four to six treatment sessions, lasting about 20 minutes each, will provide you with beautiful long-term results. There is NO downtime- it’s a “lunchtime” treatment and there’s no risk to sensitive skin. You will notice a gradual, yet natural, looking improvement providing you with outstanding results. Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is a safe solution tailor made to your skin type and condition. Call and schedule your complimentary consultation so that you can restore your youthful appearance today!