What Is SculpSure?
SculpSure is a non-invasive body contouring system for the reduction of stubborn fat in areas such as the abdomen and love handles (otherwise known as “flanks”). This 25-minute procedure destroys up to 24% of treated fat cells without surgery!
Is SculpSure right for me?
SculpSure is ideal for people with trouble spots, particularly those that seem resistant to diet and exercise. Not everyone is a candidate; please call our office to schedule your complimentary consultation to see if SculpSure warm sculpting is right for you. SculpSure is FDA-approved with proven clinical results and high patient satisfaction. Since it is completely non-invasive there is absolutely no downtime, no bruising, and no scarring!
A Lunch Break Procedure
When it becomes impossible to find time to remove that stubborn fat, SculpSure is the answer. In just 25 minutes, we can treat an entire abdomen, or both love handles!
Most patients describe a mild warm sensation during the treatment. Permanent results come in 8-12 weeks as your body clears the fat from the treated areas. A great noninvasive solution before your big day.
SculpSure is FDA-cleared with proven results and high patient satisfaction. Since it is completely non-invasive there is absolutely no downtime.
What should I expect during the treatment?
Most patients feel a tingling, warm sensation intermittently throughout the treatment; coupled with a “cool blast” these treatments are tolerated quite well by the majority of our patients. And remember – it’s only 25 minutes!
How many treatments will I need?
Most patients see results with as little as one treatment! However, you may wish to have additional treatments based on your individual desired results and recommendations from your Doctor. For a more definitive treatment plan, please schedule your personal consultation by calling us at 516-496-2122.
What is the difference between fat loss and weight loss?
The number of fat cells stored in our bodies typically remains constant throughout our adult lives. After the SculpSure treatment, the destroyed fat cells will never return. As we lose weight, the size of fat cells become smaller but do not decrease in number. Even with diet and exercise, there are those that may have difficulty losing weight in troubled areas.
What Is Warm Sculpting by SculpSure?
Warm sculpting by SculpSure is the first FDA-approved, non-invasive body contouring system designed for the elimination of stubborn fat in areas such as the abdomen, legs, thighs, hips, and love handles (otherwise known as “flanks”). This 25-minute procedure destroys up to 24% of treated fat cells without surgery and no downtime.
What is the Difference Between SculpSure Warm Sculpting and CoolSculpting?
- Time Saver! SculpSure is 25 minutes for one area, Coolsculpting is 50 minutes. Take the flanks (love handles) as an example- you can treat both flanks in one 25-minute session with Sculpsure. Because of the design of Coolsculpting, you would have to treat each flank separately at 50 minutes each. So, 25 minutes vs 100 minutes.
- Pain – Less of it! This is not uncommon after Coolsculpting, oftentimes prescription pain medications are provided. With SculpSure, there is mild and
manageable discomfort during the treatment. Post-treatment, the treated area
feels similar to the after-effects of a vigorous workout.
- Downtime – Zero with Sculpsure You can literally get up from your SculpSure
treatment and go right on to the next event in your day, whether that is the gym, work, or a special event. Zero downtime. After Coolsculpting, there is a risk of swelling, bruising, and other side effects.
- Numbness – Coolsculpting uses a suction applicator. Anything that gets sucked in gets frozen, including nerves. This causes numbness in the treated areas. In most patients, this resolves with time but can prove an inconvenience. SculpSure uses laser energy at 1060nm and only targets fat cells. Nerves, vessels, and skin are not affected.
- Shelving or “Shark Bite” – Because of the suction applicator, some patients see a sharp demarcation between the treated and untreated areas with Coolsculpting. This leaves an area that many people say looks like a shark took a bit out of their tissue. Sculpsure uses an applicator head that sits on top of the skin and does not use suction. The heat from the laser spreads out beyond the applicator head to allow for better blending between treated and non-treated areas.
How Many Treatments Will I Need Before I see Results?
We have found that 2-3 treatments are ideal. Permanent results come in 8-12 weeks as your body clears the fat from the treated areas. Treatments can be done as often as every 3 weeks.
Many patients begin seeing results as early as six weeks following their first treatment as the body begins to evacuate the destroyed fat cells; optimal results are seen at 12 weeks.
How Long Will The Results Last?
Treated fat cells are PERMANENTLY destroyed during the treatment and will not regenerate.
How Long Before I Can Resume Normal Activities?
There is NO DOWNTIME with SculpSure, so you can have the treatment and return to your regular schedule immediately!